CULLEN BAY hired WebOxyzen to develop their new website with the overall branding and meet up their web business solution 100%.
- CLIENTCULLEN BAY Fishing Charters
- PLATFORMWeb & Mobile
- PROJECTBranding, Collateral, UI/UX, Custom Theme, Booking System, SEO, Content Development
Cullen Bay Fishing Charters an Australian fishing charter business located in Darwin, NT 0820, and leaves from the ferry terminal. They specialize in blue water, reef, and game. They have a wide range of tours and can provide bespoke packages to suit customers' requirements. Using local businesses for catering and taking clients on an adventure and experience they will never forget.
38% to 43%of potential website visitors have risen
28% to 38%fishing charter booking increases
Rank#1in search in the Cullen Bay Marina
Cullen Bay Fishing Charters was a new company. They have knocked us for their new venture's overall branding and web business solution. There was a demand for overall business branding of their promotional goods like logos, banners, advert materials, t-shirt designs, etc. The more engaging and structured business-focused, they were very demanding of a responsive, user-friendly brand-new website, which could bring them more potential customers and increase sales.
- Create an overall branding and web business solution for a new fishing charter website.
- Make a more engaging and accessible site with an improved aesthetic and user experience.
- Improve the mobile experience and performance for the end-user.
- With better navigation and filtering, create a more user-friendly and business-oriented visual site.
- Develop an advanced booking system to guide potential customers with improved filtering and category-based booking.
- Create advanced social media integrations for growing social engagement and referral traffic.
- Engage a complete backend solution by WordPress CMS.
After The Contract
- Make a deep-eye analysis of the competitor's website.
- Customer feedback and demand data check.
- Check rules, regulations, and situation data analysis.
- Submit a human-centric design framework.
- Give a clear overview of content development.
- Business growth overview analysis.
- Lastly, we structure an idea wireframe.
Provided Service Areas
- A new visual identity design (Logo design).
- Create a unique creative illustration (T-shirt design).
- Modify an advanced booking system (payment gateway).
- Social media advertisement campaign arrangements.
- Advert material and content development apply.
- Back-end cloud solution.
- Arrange entire site SEO with social media integrations.
Every product has an emotional connection with the user. Cullen bay logo branding journey had started with the same. The identical fish of the blue water and their vessel 'Tere Tiki' came before our thoughts while we were crafting our logo idea. The end daylight of the sunset and the mesmerizing journey towards the shore with the achievement of joy and adventurous thrill was the main focus of their logo design.
We focused on fluent user/brand acquisition & onboarding; thus, we created two individual landing pages for users & brands, respectively. We designed an Insightful dashboard for the brands, with user statistics like age, location, preferences, and sample campaign tracking. Intuitive Al-based sample selection & feedback systems have been implemented for the users once they are onboarded.
The visual language for this product is straightforward and follows close design guidelines for its branding. The platform is filled with service-oriented charter packages in a detailed manner, though you can find and navigate the exact tour section upon your requirements. The whole website has a straightforward design for increased relevance look and feels for every part to give a clear insight for the visitors. Since the website users are mostly sea lovers and fisherman travelers, the site moves in an accurate direction by its design look; the idea is to have the users save time and quickly book their desired tour.
We created a warm, friendly & engaging color palette that resonates with the brand's tone of voice & compliments the brand's visual design language.
Headlines, CTA and highlighters
Paragraph, Sub Headlines and Lists
We consider a brilliant typeface (Kreon and Covered By Your Grace) in this website to ensure legibility on all screen types. Every type size, color, line height, and letter shape showcases the appropriate typeface balancing to provide a pleasant reading experience.
While we won’t say we were utterly agile during website development, it was pretty close. Our team built the site from scratch quickly, was adaptive to continual changes, and remained open and positive to strategic adjustments that occasionally left our team starting over on certain sections. The result is a clean, responsive website that is just as usable on the backend to navigate on the front.
Bringing it all together
The new Cullen Bay website is an exciting, attractive, and unique visitor experience. We collaborate all our web and digital experience into their new site with enhanced UX and visually appealing UI. The branding promotional and booking details interaction are much more enticing for potential visitors and offer a more robust user experience. We were genuinely excited about the overall outcome of Cullen Bay Fishing Charters through the new web design.
Outcome After Launch
- It increased by 18-28% revenue from expected Sell growth.
- Visitors are satisfied with their tour packages as a new experience.
- This website is top in popularity among fishing charter website visitors.