- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
- Improve SEO performance to drive organic traffic and increase leads and conversions
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS.
- UX & Prototyping
- Website Design
- Speed Optimization
- SEO & Analytics
- Quality Assurance
- Information Architecture
- Mobile Accessibility
- Custom WordPress
FAOM needed a restructured website to accompany changes in their digital strategy. This change meant condensing and reorganizing the significant amount of salient information on their platform.
User experience (UX) prototyping let FAOM team play with the proposed information architecture and see how the site will felt, moved, and loaded. The prototype is a functional floor plan for the human design of the site, and helps our team ensure an intuitive experience. Paired with content prototyping, this gave FAOM a structured and transparent guide for writing the content of their site.
Keeping this and the information architecture we had established in mind, we developed persona-based user flows that extend throughout the site, with our primary spotlight falling on the homepage. The clean, focused design, concise and personalized copy, snap-scrolling.
We used a FAOM branding colour on this theme.
While we won’t say we were completely agile during website development, it was pretty close. Our team built the site from scratch quickly, was adaptive to continual changes, and remained open and positive to strategic adjustments that occasionally left our team starting over on certain sections. The result is a clean, responsive website that is just as usable on the backend as it is to navigate on the front.
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
We designed a simplified presentation with a holistic look and feel.